Saturday 13 April 2013

On My Bookshelf (15)

My version of IMM, and UK's Letterbox Love.

Wow, two in as many weeks? Blimey! I'm really trying to cut back on book buying, and in fact I haven't bought any since... last week *facepalm*. But I really do have to mention my post and pretty new ebooks. Oh real quick, in other news, you can now officially follow my blog on bloglovin! Button's on the side bar, just under my goodreads currently reading :)

The Eternity Cure by Julia Kagawa
Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.

Yay, yay, yay! So excited for this, I loved The Immortal Rules! Thank you very much to MiraInk!


Swag bag from Melissa Marr
So I won a competition a few weeks back on Jess's blog for a bunch of swag to celebrate Scarlet's release, the second in the Lunar Chronicles, and it arrived last weekend! Isn't it pretty? Now I just need to get my hands on the books...


The Hit by Melvin Burgess
Take it. Live it. F*** it.
A new drug is out. Everyone is talking about it. The Hit. Take it, and you have one amazing week to live. It's the ultimate high. At the ultimate price.
Adam is tempted. Life is rubbish, his girlfriend's over him, his brother's gone. So what's he got to lose? Everything, as it turns out. It's up to his girlfriend, Lizzie, to show him...

Looks awesome right? And pretty intense, so might have to sum up courage to read this! Sent to me by Chicken House - thank you!

Drowning by Rachel Ward
What happens if you've done something terrible? But you can't remember what. And you don't know how to put it right ...When Carl opens his eyes on the banks of a lake, his brother is being zipped into a body bag. What happened in the water? He can't remember And when he glimpses A beautiful girl he thinks he recognizes, she runs away.Suddenly he knows he must find her - because together they must face the truth before it drowns them.

Another dramatic, thrilling book that looks like I won't be reading before bed! Thank you to Chicken House for another awesome-looking book!

Ebooks
Summer Falls by Amelia Williams
Ok, so it's not really by Amy Pond, but I think it's awesome that the BBC wrote the book that was featured in The Bells of St John. And of course, being the huge Doctor Who nerd that I am, I bought it. You can buy it here.

Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck
Reading this right now, pretty damn good so far - a Christian daughter that no longer wants to be perfect, being perfect sucks when you have minimal friends and most of your school doesn't know you exist, so she plans to get the perfect date to senior prom.

The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
How incredibly sweet does this sound? Can't wait to read it, thank you to netgalley and Random House

2 comments:

  1. I just read The Hit and it was pretty good. I've got The Drowning to read as well. Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Hit a couple of weeks ago, and am really excited for it! Chicken House has some amazing books. Currently reading the Immortal Rules, and it is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete