Monday 12 May 2014

Unexpected Hiatus

Hello everyone. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting as much lately and I have definitely noticed that my reviews haven't quite been my best. Well, my blog seems to be slipping a little and it is stressing me out to get posts up on time and reviews written so I've decided to take a bit of a break.

I haven't done this before, I'm usually pretty good at balancing my blog and my normal life but my reading has slowed down, not for any particular reason, and my reviews are rushed as a result of this. 

If you've been reading my Weekly Highlights intros, you will know that I am currently doing some work experience in lieu of an actual job. As much as I love it there, the work hours are trying to kill me and I haven't been online as much or had as much time to read or check emails, anything. It's a push to drag my laptop out to do my daily job hunt! Anyway, partly because of this, partly because it took me two weeks to read two books, I have decided to take a week or two, catch up on my reading and get my blog back up to a standard I am proud of. 

I am sorry to have to do this, but it won't be for long and I actually got a great idea for a little competition on the way home (courtesy of my boyfriend) so I'm excited about that. But for now, I need to get my brain power back. I will still be online, on twitter as usual, so come find me there and I will see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment