Sunday 30 November 2014

Weekly Highlights: the 'December TBR' edition


Weekly Highlights is a feature borrowed from Faye of A Daydreamer's Thoughts, where I get to highlight my posts of the week, show you my new books and talk about bookish things! 

I might have forgotten last week because I didn't have anything to report. Work is getting manic in the run up to Christmas and apart from Christmas shopping - which I've finished, by the way! - I haven't had much of a chance to do anything. I feel like I've been playing catch up with the blog as a result but there's not much I can do about that. 

On The Blog
Review of In The Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin (4 stars)
Review of Terminated by Rachel Caine (4 stars)
Review of Captive by Aimee Carter (4.5 stars)

Currently Reading
At time of writing, I'm two thirds through Stone Cold Tough by Jennifer L Armentrout so hopefully I'll finish that this weekend. After that it's Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison; I'm feeling the need for a light-hearted rom-com before I get into the Christmas spirit.

On My Bookshelf
Amazingly, since I bought the rest of the Hush, Hush series at the event, I haven't bought a single book! This is partly because it's nearly Christmas and I've been told not to, and partly because I've spent all my money on other people's presents!

December TBR
My True Love Gave To Me, The Wolf Princess, and one review book for the new year: Vendetta. Then, depending on how my reading goes, it's up to my TBR jar!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, My True Love Gave to Me is just so good! I hope it makes you all warm Andes Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete