Tuesday 2 May 2017

Never Judge A Book By Its Face

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is a freebie, anything to do with covers. And after some pondering, I decided on book covers with faces. Faces and eyes are quite common on covers, and I really like them, they can be damn dramatic. 


1 - And I Darken by Kiersten White - badass! Do I need to say anything else?

2 - Doing It by Hannah Witton - Hannah's said before how she likes how the banner looks like she's being censored and I agree

3 - Radio Silence by Alice Oseman - adore the colours and the blending effect


4 - Splintered by AG Howard - pretty and slightly mad, just like the original Alice in Wonderland

5 - Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol - I adore how the ghost makes up the lines in Anya's hair, and the differences in their expressions

6 - Trouble Makes A Comeback by Stephanie Tromly - I like this cover more than the first one, I think it's the bright glasses

7 - Seed by Lisa Heathfield - I think the flower covering her month is a subtle but strong link to the book's theme and Papa S's power


8 - Geek Girl by Holly Smale - nerdy glasses, unsure expression, doodles of math equations, yeah that's Geek Girl in a nutshell!

9 - Under My Skin by Juno Dawson - such a brilliant portrayal of the main character's tattoo

10 - Shut Out by Kody Keplinger - kind of childish font but I like the colours and the warpaint

No comments:

Post a Comment