Tuesday 1 May 2018

Books I'd Slay A Lion to Get Early (But Not Really Because Animals are Precious)

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and now lives at That Artsy Reader Girl.


Kinda struggled with this one because my studying means I've lost touch a little with the book world and also literally cannot afford to get excited about new books!


1 - How Do You Like Me Now? by Holly Bourne - due 14th June - will happily devour anything and everything written by this woman.


2 - The Surface Breaks by Louise O'Neill - due 3rd May - ok, so I really don't have very much longer to wait for this one but chances are I'm not going to be able to read it for months anyway.


3 - When the Curtain Falls by Carrie Hope Fletcher - due 12th July - I adore Carrie's videos and her writing style, and this one, about ghosts in a theatre, is right up my alley!


4 - Floored by Sara Barnard, etc. - due 12th July - a collaborative novel with all of my favourite authors? Yes please!


5 - Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West - due 29th May - I love Kasie West, her books are the epitome of a good summer rom-com and her latest sounds great.


6 - I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman - due 3rd May - not long now!


And that's about it! Like I said, so out of touch with new and upcoming releases so if there's something I missed that you think I should have my eye on, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing great things about I Was Born For This so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype! I've not read any of Alice's books before so I don't know what to expect.

    Vee @ Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete